Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
Effects of sulfurization and Cu/In ratio on the performance of the CuInS2 solar cell
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 418–428, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-H., Mishra, D. K., Su, C.-Y. and Ting, J.-M. (2014), Effects of sulfurization and Cu/In ratio on the performance of the CuInS2 solar cell. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 418–428. doi: 10.1002/er.3133
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2622-E-006-010-CC2
- National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan. Grant Number: D102-33B07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!