Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
Effects of sulfurization and Cu/In ratio on the performance of the CuInS2 solar cell
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 418–428, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-H., Mishra, D. K., Su, C.-Y. and Ting, J.-M. (2014), Effects of sulfurization and Cu/In ratio on the performance of the CuInS2 solar cell. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 418–428. doi: 10.1002/er.3133
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2622-E-006-010-CC2
- National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan. Grant Number: D102-33B07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!