Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
High-temperature activated AB2 nanopowders for metal hydride hydrogen compression
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 477–486, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Koultoukis, E. D., I Gkanas, E., Makridis, S. S., Christodoulou, C. N., Fruchart, D. and Stubos, A. K. (2014), High-temperature activated AB2 nanopowders for metal hydride hydrogen compression. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 477–486. doi: 10.1002/er.3147
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- ATLAS-H2 IAPP European Project. Grant Number: 251562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!