A review on PEDOT-based counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1099–1111, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), A review on PEDOT-based counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells, International Journal of Energy Research, 38, pages 1099-1111. DOI: 10.1002/er.3178, and (
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-CBET-0931587
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: PRF-51799-ND10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!