Supporting security and adequacy in future energy systems: The need to enhance long-term energy system models to better treat issues related to variability
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 377–396, 10 March 2015
How to Cite
2015), Supporting security and adequacy in future energy systems: The need to enhance long-term energy system models to better treat issues related to variability, Int. J. Energy Res., 39; pages 377–396, doi: 10.1002/er.3250, , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!