Enhanced cognitive behavioural therapy for an adolescent with purging disorder: A case report
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 37–45, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Sysko, R. and Hildebrandt, T. (2011), Enhanced cognitive behavioural therapy for an adolescent with purging disorder: A case report. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 37–45. doi: 10.1002/erv.1044
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2010
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK088532-01A1
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA024043-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!