Motivation to change in adolescents with bulimia nervosa mediates clinical change after treatment
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Castro-Fornieles, J., Bigorra, A., Martinez-Mallen, E., Gonzalez, L., Moreno, E., Font, E. and Toro, J. (2011), Motivation to change in adolescents with bulimia nervosa mediates clinical change after treatment. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 46–54. doi: 10.1002/erv.1045
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!