Professor of Psychiatry.
First do no harm: Iatrogenic Maintaining Factors in Anorexia Nervosa
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 296–302, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Treasure, J., Crane, A., McKnight, R., Buchanan, E. and Wolfe, M. (2011), First do no harm: Iatrogenic Maintaining Factors in Anorexia Nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 296–302. doi: 10.1002/erv.1056
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!