Both the authors contributed equally to this work as senior authors.
Grey matter deficit in long-term recovered anorexia nervosa patients
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Joos, A., Hartmann, A., Glauche, V., Perlov, E., Unterbrink, T., Saum, B., Tüscher, O., Tebartz van Elst, L. and Zeeck, A. (2011), Grey matter deficit in long-term recovered anorexia nervosa patients. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 59–63. doi: 10.1002/erv.1060
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!