This article was published online on 20 December 2010. Errors were subsequently identified in the citations and references. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [3 February 2011].
Empirical Support for a Reclassification of Eating Disorders NOS†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 303–315, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Helverskov, J. L., Lyng, B., Clausen, L., Mors, O., Frydenberg, M., Thomsen, P. H. and Rokkedal, K. (2011), Empirical Support for a Reclassification of Eating Disorders NOS. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 303–315. doi: 10.1002/erv.1067
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!