Measuring self-report obsessionality in anorexia nervosa: Maudsley obsessive–compulsive inventory (MOCI) or obsessive–compulsive inventory-revised (OCI-R)?
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 501–508, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Roberts, M., Lavender, A. and Tchanturia, K. (2011), Measuring self-report obsessionality in anorexia nervosa: Maudsley obsessive–compulsive inventory (MOCI) or obsessive–compulsive inventory-revised (OCI-R)?. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 19: 501–508. doi: 10.1002/erv.1072
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!