Examining the Match between Assessed Eating Disorder Recovery and Subjective Sense of Recovery: Preliminary Findings
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 246–249, May 2012
How to Cite
Bardone-Cone, A. M. (2012), Examining the Match between Assessed Eating Disorder Recovery and Subjective Sense of Recovery: Preliminary Findings. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 246–249. doi: 10.1002/erv.1123
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!