Emotional Perception in Patients with Eating Disorders in Comparison with Depressed Patients
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 468–475, November 2012
How to Cite
Joos, A. A. B., Gille, M., Hartmann, A., Unterbrink, T., Wetzler-Burmeister, E., Scheidt, C., Waller, E., Bauer, J., Wirsching, M. and Zeeck, A. (2012), Emotional Perception in Patients with Eating Disorders in Comparison with Depressed Patients. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 468–475. doi: 10.1002/erv.1132
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!