The Eating Disorder Diagnostic Scale: Psychometric Features Within a Clinical Population and a Cut-off Point to Differentiate Clinical Patients from Healthy Controls
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 315–320, July 2012
How to Cite
Krabbenborg, M. A. M., Danner, U. N., Larsen, J. K., van der Veer, N., van Elburg, A. A., de Ridder, D. T. D., Evers, C., Stice, E. and Engels, R. C. M. E. (2012), The Eating Disorder Diagnostic Scale: Psychometric Features Within a Clinical Population and a Cut-off Point to Differentiate Clinical Patients from Healthy Controls. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 315–320. doi: 10.1002/erv.1144
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!