Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviour Problems in Childhood Contribute to the Development of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa—A Study Comparing Sister Pairs
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 116–120, March 2012
How to Cite
Adambegan, M., Wagner, G., Nader, I. W., Fernandez-Aranda, F., Treasure, J. and Karwautz, A. (2012), Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviour Problems in Childhood Contribute to the Development of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa—A Study Comparing Sister Pairs. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 116–120. doi: 10.1002/erv.1152
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLT-.1999-0916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!