FVDE, MS and HB have equally contributed to the manuscript.
Structural Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Eating Disorders: A Systematic Review of Voxel-Based Morphometry Studies
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 94–105, March 2012
How to Cite
Van den Eynde, F., Suda, M., Broadbent, H., Guillaume, S., Van den Eynde, M., Steiger, H., Israel, M., Berlim, M., Giampietro, V., Simmons, A., Treasure, J., Campbell, I. and Schmidt, U. (2012), Structural Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Eating Disorders: A Systematic Review of Voxel-Based Morphometry Studies. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 94–105. doi: 10.1002/erv.1163
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- Department of Health
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR). Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- Programme Grants for Applied Research Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!