Emotional Processing Following Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 502–509, November 2012
How to Cite
Oldershaw, A., DeJong, H., Hambrook, D., Broadbent, H., Tchanturia, K., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2012), Emotional Processing Following Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 502–509. doi: 10.1002/erv.2153
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry
- King's College London. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!