Emotional Processing Following Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 502–509, November 2012
How to Cite
Oldershaw, A., DeJong, H., Hambrook, D., Broadbent, H., Tchanturia, K., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2012), Emotional Processing Following Recovery from Anorexia Nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 502–509. doi: 10.1002/erv.2153
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Institute of Psychiatry
- King's College London. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
- Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!