Comparison of Obese and Nonobese Individuals with Binge Eating Disorder: Delicate Boundary Between Binge Eating Disorder and Non-Purging Bulimia Nervosa
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 350–354, September 2012
How to Cite
Carrard, I., der Linden, M. V. and Golay, A. (2012), Comparison of Obese and Nonobese Individuals with Binge Eating Disorder: Delicate Boundary Between Binge Eating Disorder and Non-Purging Bulimia Nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 350–354. doi: 10.1002/erv.2174
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Marie Curie Research Training Network INTACT. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!