This work has been performed in Inserm Unit U669, PSIGIAM ‘Paris Sud Innovation Group in Adolescent Mental Health’, Maison des Adolescents, 97 Boulevard de Port Royal Paris, France.
Mortality and Its Predictors in Severe Bulimia Nervosa Patients
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 15–19, January 2013
How to Cite
Huas, C., Godart, N., Caille, A., Pham-Scottez, A., Foulon, C., Divac, S. M., Lavoisy, G., Guelfi, J.-D., Falissard, B. and Rouillon, F. (2013), Mortality and Its Predictors in Severe Bulimia Nervosa Patients. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 15–19. doi: 10.1002/erv.2178
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!