Impact of Fasting on Food Craving, Mood and Consumption in Bulimia Nervosa and Healthy Women Participants
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 461–467, November 2012
How to Cite
Moreno-Domínguez, S., Rodríguez-Ruiz, S., Fernández-Santaella, M. C., Ortega-Roldán, B. and Cepeda-Benito, A. (2012), Impact of Fasting on Food Craving, Mood and Consumption in Bulimia Nervosa and Healthy Women Participants. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 461–467. doi: 10.1002/erv.2187
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: SEJ2005-06699, PSI2009-08417
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!