Processing of Food, Body and Emotional Stimuli in Anorexia Nervosa: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 439–450, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Hu, X., Wang, J., Chen, J., Guo, Q., Li, C. and Enck, P. (2012), Processing of Food, Body and Emotional Stimuli in Anorexia Nervosa: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 439–450. doi: 10.1002/erv.2197
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- University Hospital Tuebingen, Department of Psychosomatic Medicine
- Center of Nutritional Medicine Tuebingen/Stuttgart-Hohenheim. Grant Number: 24A II-08
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!