Unhealthy Weight-control Behaviours, Dieting and Weight Status: A Cross-cultural Comparison between North American and Spanish Adolescents
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 276–283, July 2013
How to Cite
López-Guimerà, G., Neumark-Sztainer, D., Hannan, P., Fauquet, J., Loth, K. and Sánchez-Carracedo, D. (2013), Unhealthy Weight-control Behaviours, Dieting and Weight Status: A Cross-cultural Comparison between North American and Spanish Adolescents. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 276–283. doi: 10.1002/erv.2206
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science & Innovation of the Spanish Government. Grant Number: PSI2009-08956
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL084064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!