The Facial and Subjective Emotional Reaction in Response to a Video Game Designed to Train Emotional Regulation (Playmancer)
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: Emotions in Eating Disorders
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 484–489, November 2012
How to Cite
Claes, L., Jiménez-Murcia, S., Santamaría, J. J., Moussa, M. B., Sánchez, I., Forcano, L., Magnenat-Thalmann, N., Konstantas, D., Overby, M. L., Nielsen, J., Bults, R. G. A., Granero, R., Lam, T., Kalapanidas, E., Treasure, J. and Fernández-Aranda, F. (2012), The Facial and Subjective Emotional Reaction in Response to a Video Game Designed to Train Emotional Regulation (Playmancer). Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 20: 484–489. doi: 10.1002/erv.2212
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!