This work was is part of a multi-centre study based at Oslo University Hospital, Regional Department for Eating Disorders, Oslo, Norway.
Season of Birth Bias and Bulimia Nervosa—Results from a Multi-centre Collaboration
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 170–174, March 2013
How to Cite
Winje, E., Torgalsbøen, A.-K., Brunborg, C. and Lask, B. (2013), Season of Birth Bias and Bulimia Nervosa—Results from a Multi-centre Collaboration. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 170–174. doi: 10.1002/erv.2217
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!