A Six-year Prospective Study on Children of Mothers with Eating Disorders: The Role of Paternal Psychological Profiles
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 238–246, May 2013
How to Cite
Cimino, S., Cerniglia, L., Paciello, M. and Sinesi, S. (2013), A Six-year Prospective Study on Children of Mothers with Eating Disorders: The Role of Paternal Psychological Profiles. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 238–246. doi: 10.1002/erv.2218
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!