The Use of Guided Self-help Incorporating a Mobile Component in People with Eating Disorders: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 315–322, July 2013
How to Cite
Cardi, V., Clarke, A. and Treasure, J. (2013), The Use of Guided Self-help Incorporating a Mobile Component in People with Eating Disorders: A Pilot Study. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/erv.2235
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research. Grant Number: Reference number RP-PG-0606-1043
- Succeed Foundation. Grant Number: Charity Number: 11366289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!