The Potential of Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Special Issue: BRAIN-DIRECTED TREATMENTS IN EATING DISORDERS
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 456–463, November 2013
How to Cite
Bartholdy, S., Musiat, P., Campbell, I. C. and Schmidt, U. (2013), The Potential of Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: A Review of the Literature. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 21: 456–463. doi: 10.1002/erv.2250
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!