Clinical Features of Night Eating Syndrome among Depressed Patients
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 102–108, March 2014
How to Cite
Kucukgoncu, S., Tek, C., Bestepe, E., Musket, C. and Guloksuz, S. (2014), Clinical Features of Night Eating Syndrome among Depressed Patients. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 22: 102–108. doi: 10.1002/erv.2280
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!