Childhood Obsessive–compulsive Traits in Anorexia Nervosa Patients, Their Unaffected Sisters and Healthy Controls: A Retrospective Study
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 237–242, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), Childhood Obsessive–compulsive Traits in Anorexia Nervosa Patients, Their Unaffected Sisters and Healthy Controls: A Retrospective Study. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 22: 237–242. doi: 10.1002/erv2295, , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!