Characteristics of inpatient weight gain in adolescent anorexia nervosa: relation to speed of relapse and re-admission
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 22–40, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Lay, B., Jennen-Steinmetz, C., Reinhard, I. and Schmidt, M. H. (2002), Characteristics of inpatient weight gain in adolescent anorexia nervosa: relation to speed of relapse and re-admission. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 10: 22–40. doi: 10.1002/erv.432
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!