Changing the environment in eating disorders: working with carers/families to improve motivation and facilitate change
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 25–37, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Treasure, J., Gavan, K., Todd, G. and Schmidt, U. (2003), Changing the environment in eating disorders: working with carers/families to improve motivation and facilitate change. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 11: 25–37. doi: 10.1002/erv.485
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!