Decisional balance in anorexia nervosa: capitalizing on ambivalence
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 75–89, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Cockell, S. J., Geller, J. and Linden, W. (2003), Decisional balance in anorexia nervosa: capitalizing on ambivalence. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 11: 75–89. doi: 10.1002/erv.493
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2002
- British Columbia Medical Research Foundation
- British Columbia Health Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!