Patient satisfaction with treatment in eating disorders: cause for complacency or concern?
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 240–246, July/August 2004
How to Cite
Clinton, D., Björck, C., Sohlberg, S. and Norring, C. (2004), Patient satisfaction with treatment in eating disorders: cause for complacency or concern?. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 12: 240–246. doi: 10.1002/erv.582
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
- The Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research
- The Foundation Söderström-Königska Nursing Home
- The PKF Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!