A comparison of different methods of assessing the features of eating disorders in post-gastric bypass patients: a pilot study
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 380–386, November/December 2004
How to Cite
de Zwaan, M., Mitchell, J. E., Swan-Kremeier, L., McGregor, T., Howell, M. L., Roerig, J. L. and Crosby, R. D. (2004), A comparison of different methods of assessing the features of eating disorders in post-gastric bypass patients: a pilot study. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 12: 380–386. doi: 10.1002/erv.602
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!