‘Theory of mind’ in anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 361–366, November/December 2004
How to Cite
Tchanturia, K., Happé, F., Godley, J., Treasure, J., Bara-Carril, N. and Schmidt, U. (2004), ‘Theory of mind’ in anorexia nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 12: 361–366. doi: 10.1002/erv.608
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 059049
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!