The prevalence of eating disorders and weight-control methods among young women: a Hungarian representative study
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 278–284, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Szumska, I., Túry, F., Csoboth, C. T., Réthelyi, J., Purebl, G. and Hajnal, Á. (2005), The prevalence of eating disorders and weight-control methods among young women: a Hungarian representative study. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 13: 278–284. doi: 10.1002/erv.633
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!