Cognitive remediation therapy as an intervention for acute anorexia nervosa: a case report
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 311–316, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Davies, H. and Tchanturia, K. (2005), Cognitive remediation therapy as an intervention for acute anorexia nervosa: a case report. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 13: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/erv.655
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- BIAL Foundation. Grant Numbers: 88/02, 61/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!