Discursive constructions of ‘eating disorders nursing’: an analysis of nurses' accounts of nursing eating disorder patients
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 125–135, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Ryan, V., Malson, H., Clarke, S., Anderson, G. and Kohn, M. (2006), Discursive constructions of ‘eating disorders nursing’: an analysis of nurses' accounts of nursing eating disorder patients. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 14: 125–135. doi: 10.1002/erv.666
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2006
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0234648
- Westmead Millenium Institute. Grant Number: 76604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!