Factors associated with treatment seeking in a community sample of European American and Mexican American women with eating disorders
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 422–429, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Cachelin, F. M., Striegel-Moore, R. H. and Regan, P. C. (2006), Factors associated with treatment seeking in a community sample of European American and Mexican American women with eating disorders. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 14: 422–429. doi: 10.1002/erv.720
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health Minorities in Biomedical Research Support SCORE Program. Grant Number: GM08101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!