Cognitive–Emotional–Behavioural Therapy for the eating disorders: working with beliefs about emotions
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 448–461, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Corstorphine, E. (2006), Cognitive–Emotional–Behavioural Therapy for the eating disorders: working with beliefs about emotions. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 14: 448–461. doi: 10.1002/erv.747
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!