Eating one's words, Part I: ‘concretised metaphors’ and reflective function in anorexia nervosa—an interview study
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 163–174, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Skårderud, F. (2007), Eating one's words, Part I: ‘concretised metaphors’ and reflective function in anorexia nervosa—an interview study. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 15: 163–174. doi: 10.1002/erv.777
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
- Research Council of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!