A two-stage epidemiologic study on prevalence of eating disorders in female university students in Mexico
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 463–470, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Mancilla-Diaz, J. M., Franco-Paredes, K., Vazquez-Arevalo, R., Lopez-Aguilar, X., Alvarez-Rayon, G. L. and Tellez-Giron, Ma. T. O. (2007), A two-stage epidemiologic study on prevalence of eating disorders in female university students in Mexico. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 15: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/erv.796
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- CONACyT. Grant Number: U 40208-H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!