Are two informants better than one? Parent–child agreement on the eating styles of children who are overweight
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 410–417, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Braet, C., Soetens, B., Moens, E., Mels, S., Goossens, L. and Van Vlierberghe, L. (2007), Are two informants better than one? Parent–child agreement on the eating styles of children who are overweight. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 15: 410–417. doi: 10.1002/erv.798
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!