Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry at the Royal Free and University College London Medical School and Consultant Psychiatrist at the Priory Hospital North London.
Getting better byte by byte: a pilot randomised controlled trial of email therapy for bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 84–93, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Robinson, P. and Serfaty, M. (2008), Getting better byte by byte: a pilot randomised controlled trial of email therapy for bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 16: 84–93. doi: 10.1002/erv.818
Our title is freely adapted from Schmidt and Treasure's ‘Getting Better Bit(e) by Bit(e)’, Psychology Press, 1997.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!