Symptom severity and treatment course of bulimic patients with and without a borderline personality disorder
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 430–438, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Zeeck, A., Birindelli, E., Sandholz, A., Joos, A., Herzog, T. and Hartmann, A. (2007), Symptom severity and treatment course of bulimic patients with and without a borderline personality disorder. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 15: 430–438. doi: 10.1002/erv.824
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!