Loss of control over eating in overweight youngsters: The role of anxiety, depression and emotional eating
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 68–78, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Goossens, L., Braet, C., Van Vlierberghe, L. and Mels, S. (2009), Loss of control over eating in overweight youngsters: The role of anxiety, depression and emotional eating. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 17: 68–78. doi: 10.1002/erv.892
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!