Biological effects of a maternal ED on pregnancy and foetal development: a review
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 448–454, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Micali, N. and Treasure, J. (2009), Biological effects of a maternal ED on pregnancy and foetal development: a review. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 17: 448–454. doi: 10.1002/erv.963
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Department of Health NIHR Programme Grant for Applied Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!