Change processes in residential cognitive therapy for bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 367–375, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Hoffart, A., Lysebo, H., Sommerfeldt, B. and Rø, Ø. (2010), Change processes in residential cognitive therapy for bulimia nervosa. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 18: 367–375. doi: 10.1002/erv.980
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!