Predicting the weight gain required for recovery from anorexia nervosa with pelvic ultrasonography: An evidence-based approach
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Eating Disorders Association.
European Eating Disorders Review
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 43–48, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Allan, R., Sharma, R., Sangani, B., Hugo, P., Frampton, I., Mason, H. and Lask, B. (2010), Predicting the weight gain required for recovery from anorexia nervosa with pelvic ultrasonography: An evidence-based approach. Eur. Eat. Disorders Rev., 18: 43–48. doi: 10.1002/erv.982
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!